June 10, 2009

what's wrong

kinda moody this few days
what's wrong
it's so many alot of problem around
why..?
i don't know
can't even get any answer correctly
and im still sick so terribly now :(
but...so what..
i don't wanna to hide myself in my darkness room with my bad mood anymore
it's so so so fucking hard to expression out my feeling
i can't speak out everything
just going out.plays.drinks.shop HARD
for...
cover everything.forget all.but at last i still can't
it's so so so....no word can describing...
damn pissed with myself
what i did this few days.since monday untill now...
conclusion=nothing
play.laugh.shop.drink.nomore
i was can't even fall asleep this few days
only slept for like THREE HOURS everydays*whatthehell
just not to show my weakness in front of every of youuu everytime
i'm still laugh.smile.talk.gossiping around with all of youu
i choose to hide everything...
keep it deep deep heart inside
I can't Share.i can't handle.i can't do.i can't understand EVERYTHING
untill i can't get any confidence in everything.losing the direction
can't just do my every single things in serious
somethings is just keep reminding repeating in my days
yes.all my fault
i'm a girl.so...
can't do this and that
then.guy can do everything
what's THAT..??
FINE.what's that...
TOO FAIR...
I UNDERSTAND.I GET IT...
perhaps i was OVER-CARE
it's okay.i know what to do now
don't BLAME on my any every whatever decision
everything is so hard.keep silent is better
i can't speak everything out anymore again
so so so super duper hyper down
do felt like wanna to shut with any of you LOUD
i just realise it..i've haven't shut with anyone for a long time
who can so lucky be the third person..??
*damn moodless
never have any appetite to eat any foods this few days
guess what...
i was never eat anything on monday
then only went for ate lamb chop with gals tuesday night
then this morning(wednesday) went somewhere for breakfast
untill now.i'm still haven't eat my dinner yet
sure get scold by parents when they're coming back
i've slim down almost 4kg in one month time
cause of my damn operation that i'll never even can forget in my damn life
sick so hard...so what.who care...
i don't wanna to care it more...


ahhhhhhh...
so so so boring
guess what...
imissmyparentsss
daddy.god bless you at kuching
fast fast recover and come back home daddy
i need you for cheers me up :)

*don't try to making her laugh or happy when she is not happy
*it's so LAME

No comments: