June 24, 2009

*stop

i really can't imagine everything at all now
everyone are dicussing around
i can't imagine how i walk out from my room
i can't imagine how i goanna facing everyone now when they talk to me
i cry when i hang down my phone everytime
untill i'm tired with it and off it
i cry when i was driving
i cry when i shower
i cry while i am online and blogging here
i cry when i was tuition
i cry when i stop busying everytime
i cry for don't know how many times this month
and this two days
no-where can expression out my feeling now
i am extremely tired to standing there all alone
this time and today i am really hopefully that i can fly back hometown
leaving here...
but.it's too bad
i still got lots of works haven't settle and exam is coming soon again
*damn
i can't stop crying
there're nothing in my room dustbin now
full of Tissue
and untill i got a pairs of pretty eyes and sexy sound
it's hurt,alot
and i can't stand with it
there're more and more people get in
i can't imagine and look forward to facing everyone
it's really complicated
who should i believe now..? NOBODY...
i'll only trusting and believe my decision
everyone are just keep on talking.discussing.scolding and laughing
do so much for what...
do anyone understand me while i'm moodless everytime
who will come and console me... No-One
all those are really so damn hurt when i heard it this two days
from diffrent person.and many lots diffrent happened
it's enough for me
can just stop finding and come and bother me.please
i don't want to hear any voice and call
i won't be hang up any any call
i will try to making myself as busy as i can
i will sleeping everytime when i have nothing to do
i will try my best bestie to stop crying with those f*cking problem
i can't pretend in any-one of you anymore
this time it's really too enough hurts
i can't imagine and thinking or planning how's my day tomorrow
i can't imagine if i am still crying and didn't got eat and drinking everything tomorrow
sigh.it's really dissapointed and hurts for me

One more:
i will not going to on my FRIENDSTER anymore
and my skype just for those howetown friends and cousin is allowed
msn just for closer friends
facebook just for playing typing maniac,sorority life and restaurant city
i will delete everything soonn
no more stranger is allowed
i am really extremely tired with those networking and realistic life
all just FAKE and LIES

No comments: