June 24, 2009

cry

yes.
tears dropping onces
while i was driving just now
and it's still dropping while i typing this post now
i'm really have nothing can say in everything now
it's enough when i heard something this morning
extremely angry
it's already enough for making my mood turn straightly
when i was driving home just now
received a call again
ask me to call back asap when i reach home
okay.i start to standby
my mind tell me that it's something happened on me again
yes.at last
when i call back
it's truth
i was really disappointed untill i can't speak out
only tears that keep dropping down on my face
i can't talk and answer anything
why i'm always the last one whose know everything
plus it's still passing to how many people then only my turn
this time and today.it's really a BIG PROBLEM between
i don't know what should i can explain when they tell me everything again
i try so hard to explain and act like i'm knowing everything everytime
but actually I DON'T
all from me that for your guys just LIES
*sorry to my girls and boys here
not only get scold.not only get check.not only get laugh
still lncluding discuss.talk and etc
i'm extremely tired with my precious life
don't wanna to say till so clearly here
anywayz
this's my blog
i post my posts here just for expression out some of my feeling here
and sometimes just for updated my good days to being a memorize
if you dislikes me.you're welcome to leave
i never got force anyone to come and view too


*once she take it off.she won't be take it back anymore
*things happen for a reason
be strong.be tought please..
life is unfair~!!!

No comments: