April 12, 2009

life

my life...
how i can describe it?
i don't know
just feeling it's nearly in Monochrome
day by day.month by month
it's really complicated sometimes
it's just like a game
guess for nothing.unknown.always
don't ask me why
just only my bestie bestie buddy Yong will know and understand my feeling always
you're the only friend that i would never even forget forever
althought we're far distance now
we still contact each other always
once we meet we sure gossiping non-stop for hour by hour.day by day
continue...
sometimes...
i'm really hate to waiting for a long time
and the result is Zero
i'm really hate to staying alone
and guessing around
i'm really hate to heard it
and the result is it's real
i'm really hate to saw it.read it.know it.and etc
i'm gonna getting lost my way
everyday just guessing around
and the answer still the same.its ZERO=Nothing*f**k
sigh.i'm tired
my homeworks just so damm much
it's really killing me recently

it's getting nearly
soon
nogonoendnobye...

No comments: