April 09, 2009

*good friday

Good friday=Bad friday
what a bad day for me today..?
i do dissapointed in everything right now
friendship.relationship.family...??
just can't even impression out my feelings
i can't even write out my feelings
if people threat you nicely
of course we will threat them that way as well
but how we going to predict
and how we know that he/she will stabbed you behind ?
we can't at ALL
it's too many much alot of stuff that i'm not suppose to know
i do not feeling glad or happy because of that of course
so what.something just killing me around
my mouth just forcing to say all of it out
my eyes just can't even close and being blindness
i rather don't know everything
without letting me know
but now.i knew it
as more and much as the day been long
i was like WTF
i choose to telling you all the truth.trusting you or whatever
i'm always think that it's Impossiblity when it had happened
now the fact is.I'm wrong.It's ReaL and etc...
okay.fine
Move ON.
i amit.
i'm foolish.stupid.idiotic.useless
i'm watever your guys has think
start from now...
i will be not going to believe and trust everything in hundred percentage more...
this world just full of lies
humans are just so f*cking selfish.wicked.unpredictable at all
i'm tired with my life
it's really complicated for me
just only one day
all of the happened have been comes out without my notification
-lifeless
i might to look tough but im weak
i always said that i don't care but i do care
feeling lost..?
*no matter what
i'll trust you
but you don't try to betraying me and lies me
when the times i'm away or never be your sides
just wanna to expressing my feeling here
this is not for anyone
thx .*)
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.

No comments: