April 05, 2009

i'm back

hey .*)
i'm back.Miri now
and I'M SICK seriously now*wtf
not really in mood this few days
not a great trips
since my mind just full of worries
i scared the day will be coming soon
i don't want.please
scared that one day i'll get lose in everything
I DON'T WANT
please don't go....

play hard past few days
hanging around everyday
meet my friends*imissyouALL
ate harder everyday*gain weight =.=
of course.i'm missing my grandmum and all of you now
this's the very first time i leave without tears
why? non-reason
maybe i just not really in mood
i just hope that i can come back miri ASAP.as soon as possible
finnaly.i'm coming back miri now
so what.i tot i can go out after i arrive miri
but.i'm get sick serious now
my hold body get hot again
ihateit~!!!
headche coming.tears just dropping down without reason
breath from my mouth and nose just hot like HELL
just lose controlled
stand can't.sit can't.lying can't
WHAT CAN I DO?
i'm getting insane because of my sick

sorry.
forgive me.please
i agree
i'm stubborn always
i can't do anything
i'm loser
and much...
i just don't wanna to let you saw my sadness.sickness...face
thanks for your caring
i know you was worry about me
don't worry.i'm not a small child anymore
i'll take care myself
nevergo.neverend.please
iimissyou....

No comments: