April 08, 2009

absent

i agree
i'm getting more and more lazy
yesterday i was absent
today same
went school early in the morning
went back home around 9am
lyn.min.ong followed me too .*)
four of us really pro
so what.even security guard also don't want hiu us
just let us go out of school
can't blame on him.cause he's new guard.hehe
suiiii~!!!
long time never escape and go out from school already
since form one untill now i guess.hiaks
i got my own responsible reason
period just make my life sucks
pain like HELL.*wtf
even can't fall asleep easily everynight
can't even walk properly at all
never even pain like this before
why oh why?
that's what the reason i didn't got attend class this two days
just can't even sit.sleep.stand properly
really goanna getting insane already .*(
my pimple.omg~!!!
everybody.i'm really a pimple queen now.i amit~!!!
arghhhhh~!!!
why alot of happened just keep on comes out on me recently
my pimple just like keep pop on my face here and there
i still want go out de weiiiiiiiii~!!!
Stop.please~!!!
hope that it'll recover it ASAP
as soon as possible

today
went school
back home around 9am
sleep.woke up around...??
meet ah bui
went here and there
then home for resting.lunch
afterthat went Kelvin hair saloon
stayed over there for the hold afternoon
tution around 5pm
untill now...
just back from outside
went out ate my dinner with family

*Scared for the day coming
sometimes
my tears just dropping down suddenly without reason
while i was missing you
by the way
i'll trying my best to spending more time with you this ah bui nowdays
since you goanna leaving here very very soonnnn
don't know is it truth
but i hope that it's just a Lie*hopeless.impossiblity
to be continue....

No comments: