March 21, 2009

tiring

tiring day
11.22pm now
i'm still here
wrong.i just wake up
since i sleep from 6pm untill now
woke up online and blogging for a little while^^

ohya.*)
yong text me just now
tell me that michelle had changes alot
why? what's the reason?
worry about her
cousin.please take kaire yourself
see you all soon^^

f-u-c-k you up
izzit hard for you to reply a short msg
don't forget
you do.i do
so don't try to do anything that make me angry
i'll try to do back something that make you angry
*boom
i-hate-you

arghhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!
so tiring now
still so sleepy-ing
i just go on my bed around 3am last nite
woke up around 7am this morning*wth
bui gave me a morning call
ask me went to studio
K-n-s
i just can't in mood the hold day
no-any energy
we reached studio late.paiseh
i'm the very first time went up there
nothing can do
just looking around*boring
waiting the times past
went somewhere that downstair of their studio for breakfast
then i went for my music school for my piano class
guess what.teacher say she got student
then ask me wait for Awhile
10 min.15 min.20min
wth.i'm lazy to wait
tell teacher straightly that i don't want to waste my time for waiting there
changes my class time to tomorrow^^
so i went back home
since didnt got any date
wondering.is it saturday
daisy in the house lo weiiiiiiiii^^
went to airport for fetch my daddy at 2pm
afterthat back home again
nomore
just stay at home the hold day
no really in mood...

ciao first
i don't wanna to wait more
just wasting my times
maybe is it really hard for you
just go AWAY
don't comes to me*TQ
wanna go and sleep now
bye to all of you
night.sweet dream

No comments: