March 31, 2009

sigh

sigh
what's the happened going on
can you please say it out clearly
please don't just stay reticence suddenly always
i'm not a superwoman as that who known and what you're thinking about
please don't be a stubborn person
i got my own reason.not only think for yourself everytime
please think on my side too before you angry or whatever
no matter what.i hope you can understand it
you just make me emo always
just wonder why people can change just like a book flip to another chapter ?
is it fun to make people worry ?
now i tell you , WATEVER .
so....
don't try to mess up with me
untill the day i give up everything without any responsible reason
it'll be too late
it will be too late for you to apologzine
im tired with my life
im tired with everything
im tired to listen to others
im tired to explaining
im dying
im wish to back to the past
imissmylife

No comments: