March 29, 2009

school concert

yesh~!!!
finally.set me free.see me fly
i just done my Pm folio now
come my blogger and blogging here straight*hehe
it's really killing me
never sleep tight everynight
almost sleep around 2am everyday
finally.it's done.i need more time to REST AND SLEEP^^

nothing special
nothing special happend on past few days
i'm happy
but still felt disappointed SOMETIMES*nevermind
yesterday*saturday
went to my school concert with my classmates.alan.ojibala
saw alotsa of friends around
no word can describing our school concert
just one word*L-A-M-E
this year will be the last year i stay at Chung hua
so i just went for supported it since i never go it two years already
no choice
meet my gals at imperial at first
afterthat i leave
meet my bui and went for our dinner
reach indoor around 7pm
just full of ch students and outsider surrounded the hold indoor
meet ong at first.cause all of us don't dare to went into
cause of some reason .*(
but at last we still get through lo.hehe*lucky
i'm started not really feeling well when the times i'm sitting down
my face.just like sunburn.getting hot and hot-est
untill my body.hands.legs
but i'm still ok at first two two hours
still can high with my gals and kepo-ing around
just keep on drink alot of mineral.just wanna to recover my hot-est body
guess what.i drink 3 500ml bottle of mineral inside indoor
nothing special inside the concert.just so damm alot of hot dance and singing part
that's all.the drama not funny at all pun.
and the choir.aduhhh.the sound just ants can hear.small like hell
i'm totally can't even sat probrably on my seat at last two hours
kinda sleepy much.and my face.body just getting hot and hot-est
no choice.i'm still need wait untill the concert end.cause i'm driver of my brother and friends.=.=
i just sat over my chair.never talk.just silent.down at all
just hope that times can flies like an aeroplane
so that i can go back home asap
i'm waiting.untill almost fainted
one minutes.two minutes.ten minutes.half hours.one hours PAST
the concert still haven't end
and the time was around eleven o clock already
sigh.jennica went back home.khung them all back already
left two of us.watched more half hours.ciaooo out from indoor
we just tired like hell.went back home straightly
drink half more bottle of mineral again before sleep
damm.felt like vomit.fainted.headche like hell
but at last i still fall asleep after few more minutes i went on my bed
too tired maybe

sunday*
woke up around 6am
wtf.i'm still not feeling well at all
my face still same
hot till----------------------------------
sigh.so what.i still need to attend my morning mass
afterthat meet my uncle that came from KL yesterday
actually he just passby.so stay at miri one night.went back to sibu just now already
ate our breakfast together
afterthat of course meet my bui around 10am
waiting the time pass.cause i got my piano lesson around 11.30am
my teacher really.....
when the time i'm on the way went to my music school
she was called me.ask whether when i'm
i tot she gonna scold me again
cause i'm late five more minutes again
but.i'm wrong
she ask whether where am i.did i went for my piano lesson today
i say yes.and now i'm on the way.almost reached
wtf.she tell me that she can't teaching me today.cause she was still busy that time
maybe not enough time to rush back our music school
sigh.waste my car oil and rushing there just for nothin
nothing to do.the time still early
got my church activities around 2pm
two hours more to go again
so i decided call bui up
since i'm boring and nowhere can go...
afternoon activities+meeting
kinda boredom.i just so sleepy and tired
untill now.i'm still not really feeling well
at least i got drink refresh water from bui
so now much more better than last nite
hope that it will recover soon
-Bless me-


4days to go
sibu
i'm coming soon and soonnnnnn

60days more...
hongkong.
i'm coming again....

awwww.
so sweettt

grrrrr~!!!
boring and it's 0033am now
it's times out for me to blogging alot of rubbish here
plus i'm nothing to do.nobody online
guess bui now sure sleep like an pig already.arghhhhh~!!!
how syok.i just finish done my first folio
sigh
bye everyone.
good night



i promise...

No comments: