March 02, 2009

nothing

okay.*)
im here
i know.im very very less-ing update my blogger now
fine*
nothing special...
everyday just the same
since that ah moi Sia yuen lyn ask me to update
so i think it's time for me to update my blog now
since i got little free time
half more hour gonna go to church for practise again
haix.nevermind
try my best.practise it as hard as i can

last saturday
went out with khung.fai.boy.alan
first.we went somewhere for taking our blazer photo
shit*so damm hyper expensive
it's just 18photo costs rm44*wtf
bankrupt straightly*LoL
photo will be upload as soon as i can
afterthat we plan to watch Xing Fu Wang Sui
but we was late
so we decide went imperial kfc and blue cafe for having our lunch
jennica that friend.she's really treat us too good
come meet us for only five minutes.and she tell me want go meet her mum dy*fainted
walking around.laughing.chitchatting.ojibala
all gotta ciao dy
cause i got rehersal and practise.
khung want back shop.fei want work.alan got bbq
so fai also go home.then i straight rush to church.
cause im late again.paiseh
went hot cross bun buy some bread for our EARLY LUNCH
i thought im only the one whose hungry
who know.? all of them more hungry than me
oh-my-god
keep practis-ing
at last.we at least got a good results
but still so damm messy
still need to practise hard
since the time is getting soon and soon
13days to go~!!!

Fine*
daddy will be going China soon
10 of march
why oh why~!!!
i wanna follow too my Dad

May I???
i want shopping hard
sigh....
i hate my life in miri
tired.boredom.useless.lazyness.everything.whatever

shit*you
i hate you once you lie me
what you know?
it's just only a jokes?
issit truth?
NO.you're wrong
alots of spy is around
just only You is the stupid one
sometimes the story is almost ended
but we still try our best to restart it
once and once.never end
why?
i do really tired with it now
can everything just fine
untill the last moment?
i dont wanna to hear any trust or believe now
it's just FAKE
you know*shit
you make me get mad.once and once
but who know.you.me.him.or her*f-c-u-k
not because or what
just wanna to let you know all the truth
try your best to change your bad temper.attitudes.and more

ohya.*)
tonight my home open beer again
*fainted
not need sleep again
luckily im not at home later
if not im sure also the one of beer kaki too*hiaks
Anti-alcohol*peace


i'll find my way
i want a diffrent way
nothing will stop me now
there'll be a brand new day

No comments: