February 27, 2009

woohoo*

little happy now
guess what???
i get a new hp now*N81
since my ph was broken untill not word can describe
daddy bought it for me last few days
untill now.i just get it
but little disappointed about that too
the camera of the ph just too damm Suck~!!!
i'm still prefer Sony ericsson more
nokia is just too damm si beh lagging
consider to buy one more s.e ph for myself
since my new hp camera was too suck

ohya :*(
hold body pain untill no word can describe now
keep practise everyday since the day of performing were coming soon and nearly
my sound seems like gotta been more and more sexy already too :*(
nevermind.practise hard.try our best

little angry about it
don't tried to mess up with me once
just wanna to know the truth.izzit little hard?
don't tried to cheating me around?
i will boom you straight when the day im really down
don't tried to act like nothing.can?
since all the thing was happend
don't felt like im joked with you.ok?
since im telling you very seriously
sigh..
don't make me look down at you
try yourself to change your attitude
nothing is impossible
just see whether you want or not

grrr.
school holiday coming soon
13 march
can't waiting for the day
can't wait the day coming
sigh.excited just for nothing*LoL
no any plan since my mum don't let me go back to my hometown
damm angry on her*grrrr
so that meant by i'll properly stay at miri in this coming holiday
luckily just 7days
if more then i think i will getting crazy .*)

it's really complicated

No comments: