March 06, 2009

boredom

updated~!!!!
went out with boy.ong and her bf those at nite
ate lamb chop at Jing wu since im hungry untill gotta dead
chit chatting over there.joking around.laugh loud like nobody is around.*LoL
went Alfreshco around ten o clock.had a little drink there
then went up to Balcony
got drinking comp lo weiiiii~!!!
plus just only for girl.sui chin~!!!
not much fun.cause it's weekday maybe
twelve o clock something went to The Cat for meet Mr.fai
her mum really a hiak ka lo.when we reach there.she already hin le
we back home around half past twelve i think
nothing much.kinda boring plus no really in mood
you make me dissapointed once you never achieve what you have telling me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!
what the hell...
kinda down now
daddy and mummy went back sibu just now.around 4pm
why so suddenly...grrrr
too bad i cant follow.cause i need look after daddy office and factory
grrrrr...sigh...
i want OUT...
sienzzz.nobody cook for me at home now
at least my maid.but i dont dare to eat
who wanna accompany me for having my dinner
so super duper hungry .*(
plus not feeling well
seems like gonna sick and my aunt come and visit me soon
grrrrr.i want go back to my hometown
for visit my grandma.cousin.relatives.friends.imissyouaLL

here we on
i hate you

No comments: