February 15, 2009

moody



fugly face



kinda bad mood now
DAMM~!!!
NO ONE can understand my feeling now
tears dropping now
once and once.NON-STOP
my eyes just like----------
what's the problem with me?
family problem...
don't try to mess up with me again
gonna getting insane*pissed off
im really tired with my life now
hide myself in my room
hour and hours
phone never ring*except fw msg
lying on my bed
hour and hours
cant even fall asleep
tears dropping down
hour and hours
cant even stop easily
wtf.
dont feel like wanna stay over here after graduate
dont feel like wanna living here
dont feel like wanna talk with all of you
dont feel like wanna expaination again and more with you all
everything not on my fault
can you dont do anything that make me disappointed once more?
FINE
hope that everything will be going smoothly
-Amen-
may god bless
that's all for me

No comments: