February 16, 2009

busy

i'm ok now
but doesn't meant by hundred percent in mood
i'll try my best to re-adjust everything
make it fair
just hope that time can cure everything going smoothly
after finish the performance
MAYBE gonna more concertrate on my study
i never got requirement much
just hope that at least i can get a good results than now
five credits*i know its really hard for me to reach my targets now
but i will try my best
don't wanna to make my parents disappointed for me more
at least i got try
hope that i can do what i had promise myself now*teehee

gosh~!!!
my body just so damm super duper hyper pain now
just back from the dance practise at church
maybe im too long never exercise already or what .*(
just hold body pain like HELL
start by this week
will be more and more busy
especially on sunday
morning mass untill 9am
thn piano class from 11am untill 12pm
thn church activities 2pm till 3.30pm
choir practise untill 4.30pm
first dance untill 6pm
thn back home bath sin
7pm rush back church for second dance again
OH-MY-GOSH
kinda forgetful recently
can't really remember the step
cham~!!!!
god bless me
hope that i can remember and practise it hao hao de lo
since this year will be the last year that i stay at "SHAO TUAN''

i know i cant give you what you want always
i can't really by ur side always again
since the happened that had come out at last few days
so sorry to you here
that's all not only on my fault
alot of thing comes out so suddenly
really cant amazing that what's the happen will come on at the next second or next minutes
hope that you can understand my feeling
i'll TRY MY BEST to be your best
just need more and longer times


okie.type alotsa of rubbish here
its the time for me to stop now
ciao first.damm sleepy dy*
bye...nitezzz to all my dear friends

No comments: