October 29, 2008

wednesday

hey
i'm here gain
long time.hmm.3 days*LoL
never gt come and blogging dy
mylife
woke up around 8am everyday day
afterthat drove to office
breakfast.lunch.bek home.bathing.dinner.sleeping
everyday juz same
works at office everyday
kinda freaking tired

Let's take about today
woke up late
mum call me and wake me up
simply standby myself
thn rush to office
coz i was reali late today
rush to office.fetched mum and worker to here and thr
thn.breakfast at Mosjaya
afterthat go here and thr gain
thn.fetched mum back to office
i go home.for change car
times out.go sch for fetched my bro
reali had a veri long time nvr go sch dy
since exam ended till now
one week....
thn.fetched my bro go imperial
i ciao to lyn house for fetched ong and lyn
we gotta go Nangalia for hving Nasi Lemak ask we lunch
keep chit-chatting.gals is owez like that*haha
thn go imperial.for a little shop
i buy a New Dress
kinda love it.plus its juz cheap ones
wateva la.daisy ling.make sure no more gain okie
cny gonna coming soon*haix
bek office around 4pm
times pass reali fast
juz felt like sat down awhile.5 oclock already
go bek home.rush to prepare myself and my dinner
ciao to church at 7.30pm
useless.juz go church for meeting
plus its juz 45mins
waste my oil.D-A-M-M
bt i saw sth from 十诫
不可贪恋人所拥有的一切*hahaaa
agree****

-------------------------------------------

daddy owez outstation now
last few days go suai*dno wat place is it
go Mukah tis coming satuday
go sg wif mum for attend cousin wedding next fri
i wan go sg la weiii
i miz her.him.all of youuuu
when can i back sibu
air ticket so expensive.keep increase da price
can decrease like before or not
now rm250 miri-sibu
juz for ONE WAY
not wonder my mum keep ask me use Bus
bt.use us nid 8 hours la weiii*faint
confusing.hvn comfirm da date now
bt i will go bek around 15-20 of nov
daddy say maybe he will drive me back if he's free that time
hopeso......
sibu.i'll coming bek soonnnnn
tis time is Real dy*hahaaaa

No comments: