October 26, 2008

tiring



so damm super duper hyper tiring enough now*

morni mass as usual
raining heavily
we go lim teh be4 went to church
daddy drove camry and i drove Little small Kenari
my daddy.reali....I-S-H
ask me to drove camry went to church
he wan change car wif me
M-G
today.1st day drove it to city
bit nervous.cx its big diffrent wif kenari
after morni mass
breakfast.thn go imperial
cx lili chai gt part time job today
one day rm80.OKIE
she dno whr she gotta works
cx its da works dat introduce by me laz nite
so i nid go thr for waiting her and bring her to her working place
today is her birth lo.and also her 1st time works
damm pity her*happy birthday*
after meet her up.talked xia.thn times up
rush to church gain
cx i got meeting at 11am
after meeting fetched all my friends go back home xia
thn rush to imperial gain
for take 'shao bao' tat i order yesterday
and fetched my bro plus gonna looked up lily xia
afterthat.rush bek home.bro want Bath =.=
times out.gonna rush to church for activities gain
haix.keep rushed to here and thr
im late.almost all ppl reached dy.im da last *paiseh
today so damm much ppl.cx we combine wif another church
alotsa of strange faces
juz onli ah jo and jenny tat i noe from them church nia
others all.BLUR...*
ah jo reali ki siao
steal my key and pusing one around my car in front church
like tat aso song =.=
go bek home around 4sth
so tired enough
car dirty.washed car.sigh
thn dinner.
-no more-
finally im relax now and blogging here

LiLy chai
hapii birthday to you here
wishes you hapii everyday
i thk u're veri happy today ady right...*
although u're sad at da 1st
bt at last u still hapii rite...*hahaaaaa


Save ur past,
Let's it be a very prettier memories in ur world
.

No comments: