September 05, 2008

Less


sorry for my late update
home pc kena VIRUS
im lazy to touch laptop
so will be less online recently
untill i get my cpu back
wat im buzy on recent...
driving learning lesson.church meeting.shopping.NO MORE
yesterday go imperial mall for a small shopping wif KHUNG
buy a LONG Tee.VIVI magazine.NO MORE
hw my driving lesson???
i dno.its juz so damm hard

but im happy now.cx i have a big big big advance on tis week
next monday.gain.try my best


ohya
SIBU.end of sept
on.on.on
will ask daddy for da permission on next week
plan 27 of sept back then 2 of oct come back miri gain
maybe will go back with my bro.if not will be back ALONE gain
pray for me.GOD BLESS ME PLEASE
i miss grandmum.aunty.cousins.friends
imissyouheher


tonite
alot of ppl will go E-CENTURY semifinal at DEWAN SUARAH
whr shuld i go
shuld i go thr
confusing
lazy


LIFE IN MONOCHROME...
TIMING IS EVERYTHING...

No comments: