April 22, 2011

Valentine's Day in 2o11

Received Valentine's pressie in advance ! *Weeeee
no any special dinner same as past between us as it uses to be mum's birthday at the same day too :D

boy went to my house secretly whenever i was still working or whatever i forgot !><
idk-when nor forgot what time,maybe night ?!!
he started to be annoyed, keep asked me to find for the pressie !
see my face ! arghhh kinda bu-nai-fan LOL
more photos on the finding pressie session ! but i deleted caused FUGLY!


deng-deng ! i found it . it's on top there ×teehee :D


apa hal niii ?!!! i got no idea of why he bought this basket of bear & choco for me ! LOL
looks nice but useless -.- *wasted money seriously ! awwww hahahaha


ignored my tired face cause i just got up frm nap ! haha
it's a Awesome levi's belt ! I <3 it *teeheee :D


the last one ! Guess's wallet nor clutch ! no ideas ! for me it's clutch lah ~ LOL
nice but only suitable whenever attending any special dinner nor event at night time !


that's all for my valentine's day ! haha . Opsss no any couple pic ? 
We really already forgot about it ! sighs !
Arhaaa , remembered we went to Tld teacher Rosalind's house after dinner with mama !
there's a open house partay for valentines or cny idk . we just go since somebody invited us to go ! haha
so nothing special !
-that's all-
buhbyeee ~~~

No comments: