April 11, 2011

i'm back !



Hi friends ,
finally , i'm back to here for blogging now after four months ?
so sorry , i was just too busy on my job and a lots of thingy to settle at the past few months agoo ~

Well , settled down everything . Is time to fight for coming exam again !
Just resign my job as auditor for only three months . LOL
no others reason but the poor relation for the company ! they're using cantonese to communicate with each others and customers in audit department . remembered when it was my first day there i heard my supervisor talked in cantonese i was liked WTF !!! ohmygoddd ~
Except of mandarin , english , malay , foochow , hokkien - no others please ! LOL
but thanks to the boss , i learned a lots ! Being an auditor seriously is not as easy as what you think ~ now then i understand why there's so much accountant nor auditor out there are so crazy and 13 always . HAHAHAHAHA

So i'm jobless now . just doing my own small business at home and helping up at dad's office sometimes .
Hoping my class can be start as fast as possible . So that i won't feels boring at the day times always ! Nahh , when will it start ? idk ~ Pffff

Anyway , goanna off soon . will update my blog again in anytime soon :D
stay tuned *hehe :)

No comments: