April 18, 2011

CNY in Sibu

CNY in Sibu :D
I was back for Chinese new year after 5 or 6years ! Kinda miss it :)
Used to been at HK at the past three years for CNY holidays and Taiwan too in one of the year and another year was celebrated in Miri .
Boyfie joined me together back to the town since his grandmum & relatives was there too :D


Us ! Fugly >..<



The night we met his colleague and chilled at The queen lounge :D
the wine glass is so big man ! LOL



Me.myself :D



First day of Cny,the first thing i stepped to grandmum house was to sat down and tried all the yummy-licious cakes made by aunties :D



The night of the new year eve ! I missing it now so badly :'(



The day brought my little niece to playground & riverside :D



Awww , i miss this :'(
I don't remember what's the name for this dish ! NICE SALAD is all i can describe :D
from : Cafe cafe



The day went off for lunch with boy,bro and aunty at cafe cafe :D



Nahhh , the MUST you have to try whenever u go to Sibu !! Special fish hung gan in rejang park !!!! Super-the-delicious Awwwww slurppp :D



My fav ! Daily breakfast - the soup that i MUST have *teehee :D



*Kampuaaaa ~ this is the MAIN dish LOL


Enjoy-ing my kompia . :)



Most pictures on facebook . just upload some here ! i'm just lazy enough to type everything down ! so pictures tell you everything . Alright ? LOL
March post cming out soon :)

No comments: