August 24, 2010

Short trip to Hometown , Sibu



Am back to Miri from Sibu .
Been there for only 3days and 2 nights
It was just a very little short time for me to stayed ,
but i do enjoyed it so so much .
Had through alot of fun with friends and relatives .
Had ate alot of yummy foods which only can get it in Sibu .
Had experienced of driving while there having Serious Flood-ing .
This is really my very first time to saw how is it look like when flood-ing .
Had took alot of photos and photo had already uploaded to my facebook .
Everyone be able to go there have a look if you are in my friend list .
Start missing everything there , especially the yummy foods and grandma .
never get to talk much with grandma and never met most of my friends too .
Been busy for shopping and rushed for Fashion and Hair Show .
Bought alot of foods and clothes
Same as the meaning that , i'd spent alot . Sighs .
Anyways , it's still worthy for me : ) *wink
Hoping can be go back soon , maybe Raya Holidays or ....
Idk when , but just hope it will be soon ~~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sick-ing now in da house .
Got a super sexy voice with me now which did making me don't like to open my mouth and talk !
WTH !!!
Please recover soon . I HATE SICK !!!!! >_<

No comments: