August 04, 2010

Happy Birthday to myself



Wanted to telling myself that , Happy Birthday to you/myself ~
Wuahaha . Aikss :'(
am getting older four hours later ~
can't imagine that , am officially 19 years old at the day after tonight ~
>_<
Anyway , God Bless Me .
Wishes me luck in everything .
Especially stay healthy always due to i always get sick causes by stupid scar .*sien

just had a simple BBQ party at my house last Saturday ~
and out for dinner with friends ~
nothing fun and special as past few years . but did gathered with some friends :)
Lastly , happy birthday to myself . :(
and and and ,
Thanks mummy for prepared everything for me
Thanks daddy for the gifts and angpao . I <3 it so much :)
Thanks aunty Jessie for the ever best and delicous Cheesecake
Thanks everyone whose came to my birthday celebration
Thanks all the gifts , angpao and birthday wishes
THANK YOU !!!

--------------------------------------------------------


countdown-ing now ,
am going back to sibu on coming 20th august ~
super exciting with my hometown trip
have been around 4 months never get to catch up with relatives and friends
do miss your guys heaps : (
finally , i get the time to going back .
and and and , i going to be driver this time :(

------------------------------------------------

did done checked air tickets to Bangkok last night ~
still considering on which date and which airlines going to use ~
Brunei airline or Airasia ?
*aiksss . prefer to use brunei airline more *wink
hoping what i had planned can going smoothie ~
please don't exam before Nov . Arghhh >_<
Pray Hard :)




okie , stop by here .
nothing to update ~
am so stress and getting fat and sick right now ~
that's all .
Hardly to online due to alot of homeworks >_<
will update soon again *wink




No comments: