June 17, 2010

World Cup 2010



WORLD CUP 2010
Business and Finance Exam ><

Damn .
Watching World Cup until late always .
Please do call me as Football Freak . Gila Bola Sepak
HAHA .
am totally crazy with it everyday . *LOL
I <3>
Looking onwards : )

Business and Finance Final exam on coming Next two week : (
and am still haven't touch the book at all .
Causes of I HATE IT . !!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHh ~~~

gained 5kg in just one month or maybe three weeks . WT...
totally speechless on my current weight .
i needa diet seriously before AUGUST .
GRRRR ><
Big day coming soon , one and half months more to go : )
i can't wait and little excited with it .
although no friends guess will celebrate with me this year since mostly not in miri
but it's ok , i still got my beloved family <3>

needa diet and save more money ,
thats what i going to do now : )
work hard .


No comments: