May 20, 2010

Sememster two



*Just started my Sememster Two
Totally headche when the moment i got my new schedule ~
SHIT !!!
no more time for me to rest and play .
Effin lots of assignments and presentations for Stupid Lan subjects ~
Most of the day have to go class since 8am til 530pm . *WTH ~!!!!
Totally killing me !! ><
Somemore , Saturday still have to go class early in the morning until 12pm . *Damn
Totally no time for me to sleep until noon anymore , even Sunday since i have to go church .
how bad is it ? *Sighs
Wondering study MAYLASIAN STUPID TAXATION for what ~
Anyway , is time for me to aza aza fighting ~
otherwise i will be going crazy with all of it ~

Gawai Day is around the corner ~
And i think this will be the first time that i stay in Miri for Gawai Holiday .
How sad is it ~ *Sighs ~
Wishes to go back Sibu , but i think i have to cancel my plan since i got class ~
My parents are going to Shanghai Expo 2010 , how good is it !!! :'(


*Ohnoooooooooooooo , so late already
is time for me to go sleep .
Good night everyone . <3



No comments: