January 26, 2010

Tuesday



Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday
that's 7days in a week
Tuesday now,
what did i done today ?
totally overslept this morning
had my class around 8.30am actually,
but i woke up 8.15AM
hey,
so rushed hao mahhh.
arrived school totally over late,but luckily still got another one more friend more late than me : )
took my lunch at Blue cafe of Imperial Mall
walked around and tried to find some dinner dress,
since i might got three dinners have to attend this week : (
sighs . never found any-one which more suitable and nicer
Went Parkson afterthat,
just for went up to OLIVIA BONTIQUE,
visited both lady boss ,both Ting's family
and brought miss lim there since she wanted to buy some winter clothes for taiwan trips
there're some New Arrival clothes,shoes,pants and etc start putting it on from today.
Try go there and have a looks.
back home around 3pm . sleep . online . bath . dinner . online
Skype-ing with Ting Sing Yao nowww
miss those times when she was in Olivia Bontique last time
nowadays so quite without you Hao mahh?
Dao di hui hao siao mah? LOL
awwww.stop here
i miss Sibu suddenly so much here right now : (
holidays soonnnn
countdown to my days to meet my babes in KL
and countdown to my taiwan trips : )
I LOVE FEBRUARY 2010
will be an AWESOME month.

Ciaoooo,goanna off to somewhere now
Bye
update soon again : )

No comments: