January 04, 2010

New


*Fatty girl in the Marina Court Apartment,Kk

New Year
New Life
New Friends
New Place
New School
New Begin
New Environment
New Plan
New Wish
Am free till sleep in the house everyday.
WHY?
Even myself also doesn't know that.LOL
go to college every monday till friday
but only got class since 8.30am till 12pm
what i goanna do afterthat?
sleep at home of course as what i had done tis first two days
Sucks Orientation,
i slept inside lecture hall while CEO talked at the front*LOL
know why?
beause he used to shares tones of useless rubbish,
which UN-importance at all
i am happy,because we goanna have our 14days holidays in coming CNY
so i will be goanna fly to KL soon:)))
afterthat TAIPEI,am comingggggg:)))
seriously boring in the house,
miri CITY??
i want to go bak to my small little TOWN
at least i can go for work at SALSA FASHION HOUSE there sometimes
ARGHHH~!!!
Any-one can kill my boredom?
I LOVE TO APPROVE,BLOCK AND DELETE
that's why am not good in Socialize
i agree that always
i HATE people to request me for CAN WE BE FRIEND or CAN I HAVE YOUR HP NUMBER~!!!
ESPECIALLY BOY
so you're LUCKY man,to those of my guy friendssss:))
NEXT,
i wanna do some shopping to update my closet*LOL
and somemore i goanna start do my hair treatment everyweek start from JAN 2010:)))
That's all i guess
gotta back to my sweetdream
am now waiting my Sushi from Excapade,KB,Brunei by my buddies:))

No comments: