January 12, 2010

12 jan



quite busy nowadays...
i might be going back Sibu again this coming Friday : (
but not for fun:(
some serious happened there,
hope everything will be fine soon.
i hope am the one by your side now as what i do always.
but i just can't make it for you this time since i just start my college life:(
feel so sad and sorry to you here : (
how much i wishes i could give up everything here and go back by your side now : (
can i just cancel my trips to KL and TAIPEI next month?
anywayz,depends on your situation
may visit you as soon as possible
even two days,one day or maybe just go there for few hours
as more as i can as what i can do now.
take care yourself,may god bless you : )
stay strong please.
no one can be replace you in my mind.
even parents,siblings,him and whoever in my life.
ONLY YOU and I LOVE YOU

No comments: