December 13, 2009

SPM is OVER



HEY,HEY,HEY,
Finally and finally,
SPM is OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
No more books,uniforms,teachers,prefects and etccc..
No more School Rules..
No more School days..
and lots..
HAHAHAHA~!!!
See me fly please..!!!
yeap:)))
I goanna fly to Sibu later alone
Couldn't forget my expensive air ticket..*DAMN
6pm from Miri to Sibu..
WOOHOOOOO~!!!!
Girls will come my home fetch me later,
then we goanna have our EARLY dinner at Miri Airport around 4PM..
*Peace:)
Can't wait for tonight,
goanna Party Hard and Shop Hard,
Eat hard and Play hard..
MUAHAHAHA:)))
OKOK...
Just so high now...:)))
goanna ciao,
take my shower,
arrange my lugages,
get ready everything...:)))
sayBYE to MIRI,
sayHELLO to SIBU:)))
I will be back to Miri soon for few days..
No worries.:))
See your guys and most proper i will miss you all..:))

*will update my blog whenever i do free there:)))

No comments: