December 17, 2009

Sing Kwong KFC







*Guess where am i now..
Hmm,
Sing Kwong KFC
*yea,i'm having my lunch alone now at Sing Kwong KFC
*using my lappie to online through WIFI:)))

did dyed my hair last two days ago i guess
not really obvious at all
especially indoor places
goanna do lots of treatments afterthis
my hair just too too dry,
and long somemore:(((
bought a New arrival Levis shoes last few days for myself
*Love it*Peace
bought lotsa of tee this time
simple but nice:)))
i almost spent all my money
is wondering how i goanna survive when i'm going back to miri:(((
Woohoo,
i will going back to Miri tomorrow evening
7pm i will reach:)))
see ya all boys and girlssss:)))
i will stay at to Miri 2days i guess
going Kk next weeks:)))
Nice trips and Holidays:)))

Ciaooo,
missyouall:)))
*Let's tonight goanna be a good good night:)))

No comments: