December 30, 2009

Nobody but You



YES,
there's Nobody,Nobody but You
don't i want to mention who you are
i think you will know who you are if you are here and read my blog

For You:
Hey,
Are you OK?
Long time no SEE?
One and Two and Three weeks?
Don't i remember how many days and weeks:)
SORRY HOH!!
You are NOT longer importance to me LOH
HAHA
THANK YOU
Obviously,i did learnt lots from YOU
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
GOOD person you are
Your BOYFRIENDS,GIRLFRIENDS,BEST FRIENDS,PARTNERS OR FRIENDS,
they should be feel HAPPY because they got YOU
but am officially wrong because I KNOW YOU
How much UNLUCKY it is?
I do Heart as i DO
By the way,
i can HATE to the Max while i get mad
Never End and Never Go
Hard to Forgive the Mistaken and much more hard to Forget it
Don't have to wish that i will Forgive you while you repeating the mistaken
Am CRUEL?
Maybe..LOL
All i want to saying HERE is:
Can you PLEASE,
Don't let everyone know how much bad i treat you.
Am BAD..?
Can i know,
what kind of person you are?
Tell me please~!!!
I just arrived Miri yesterday,
hearded that you was complained something of me to few girls and boys
GOOD job you DONE.
GO AHEAD.
I wouldn't give a damn on it.
If you think i'm not a good person,
just better STAY FAR from me OK!!!
BECAREFUL,
am not a GOODGIRL.
I will BETRAY you or maybe LIES you ONE DAY.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I LOVE YOU TO THE MAX~!!!!!

No comments: