November 02, 2009

blue monday


*Kinda emo-ing
the only picture i found in my album which is the best for describing my feeling right now
taken by:ATWJ*apple timun with jagung=)

Went out the whole day times since morning untill evening today
sent my previous little small car to car wash and services centre
it's belong to my beloved daddy's car now already actually
i just nothing to do so sent the car for servicing since it's almost due date too
called Yen up for came over fetched me and lyn for breakfast
settle up our breakfast at DoubleStar
i had brought my lappie out this morning,
so we decided online and webcam-ing with boyboy through my Msn=)
went Hot Cross Bun visited min after that
then we went PARKSON again for shopping*LoLz
totally fainted,i can't even count out how many times i did go Parkson everyweek=)
What to do,miri is just small
no place else can go for shopping except Parkson.Agree?*teehee
just walked around and searched New Bed cover with Blanket in set
cause i did planned for change my Pink Bed since last week
but untill now still can't find any better one which more suitable my room=(
i found Donald with Daisy Bed cover in set which is together with Blanket
ohmygoddd,i love ittt=)
but it's too bad doesn't have queen size only for single bed there got=(
so,at last,
i still go home with nothing
waste all of my money in a plate of Fish and Chips at Double Star which my breakfast
and a plate of chicken rice at Scr for lunch=)

----------------------------------
kinda bad mood this few weeks actually,
try so hard to find something to do for forget everything,
damn lots of happened around.
Everything comes out without expectation.
i'm goanna crazy,
but luckily No.
i still can handle it,
as much as i can.

am Proud of myself sometimes=)

No comments: