October 05, 2009

What to do?

It's monday now.
busy hang out with girls and boys last two days.
thx your guys,it's still a little bit great with the weekend and the day without you.
Saturday-went someone's house for BBQ for celebrated Mooncake Festival,
-meet some girls and boys afterthat
-the little drunk night,sorry guys for doesn't talk much and keep on being silent
Sunday-went Foodfair,then breakfast at 925
-went Parkson for watched the suck Shuffle Competiton
-Window shopping and did searched for something around
-thx my buddies for came over my house
-and accompany me for my dinner and had alot of fun with me the whole night
That's how i go through my weekend without you,
i was tried so hard to planned everything,
never rejected all the dated from all friends,
went out early and back home late.
i tried to smiles and talk and gossip around,
cover all of my weakness,
i did it,
but the bad memories and everything is still keep on reminded in my heart deeply.
i'm missing you whole the times,
but i'm keep on forcing myself not to find you,not to touch my phone and give you a call.
Just because i did get hurts so much from you.Sorry.
I don't know where are you,what are you doing and everything,
i can't get any news from you.
I'm missing you,and you doesn't know.
Yesterday,
You called me,you msg me,you shouted at me when on call,
at last,i still can't get what you want.
i'm really still dissapointed on your everything.
i get some answered from you,
you give me some of the explain for the reason you repeat the mistaken,
i can't accept it.but i still have to do it.hope you can change it=)
i make a promises to you,
but you doesn't want to take it.*What can i do?
You do something bad and repeat the mistaken,
how you goanna ask me to treat you good and do what should i have to do for you?
i feel so lose when i think about it everything and everywhere.
i can't do anything,
i doesn't want to looking towards.
i just hope the times can stop in a moment and let me rest and forget everything
I'm wrong because i know you=(
It's bad.
i'm damn missing my single life.
Hard to find a prefect guy or partner in our world,
so we have to learn for forgive someone you angry at,
Sometimes but not everytimes.
You really over did it,
it's non stop and even more worst.
The more i forgive you,the more i get hurts.
The more i forgive you,the more worst you have been.
Don't you agree with what i have say so?
You find me in messenger the three and an half hour ago,
i'm so regret now for reply you,
i did received some text from you that i'm doubtfulness of it now,
you told me it,
i'm doubtfulness of is it the Real,
the answer from you is really weird,
i don't know should i believe in it or not,
but i still have to choose for acting to believe it,
since i can't see everything because i stay far apart from you every single weekdays when you're there for working.
i am really feel so lost now,
i doesn't know what to do.
it's really so hard to maintain it onwards.
today and tonight and now,
i start to reject all the dates by friends again,
i doesn't feel like wanna to go out,
i doesn't feel like wanna to talk with any-one of you,
Sorry,friends.
I just need a few hours or a day times to turn my mood back.
I will try to console myself.
It's not what i want,but it's what i have to do.
i can't get any happiness and get anything from you,
but i still have to do it.=(
the feeling is really so bad.
i admit,i can't give it up easily,
But i am try to live and go though my days without you day by days
just because the reason of
i did get hurts so much,
and i'm very angry and feel so damn when i memories back with what have you done.
That's why i can live with my days without you this two weeks
i will try to get out from your life one day,
i will only change my decision when the times you really change your habits. Remember what i have promises you from the msg i send you yesterday.=)
Please re-read every msg of us when you're free in anytimes.
we only can get more happiness when the times you changes,
but it do looks so hard anymore.
I'm the unlucky one.
I'm really so damn unlucky in year 2009 honestly.
Alot of happen keep on comes and visit me=(
65% of it is between you and me.
Been through alot of diffrent problem=(
It's damn bad.=(
I HATE I LOVE YOU.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For you,
It's times to get back to reality,
to get back of what you have choose,
to get back to the life which you can get more happiness with your partner/love one,
please be the one and the only.
don't mess up with yourlife yourself,
No matter how hard it is,
i hope you can carry on with it.



No comments: