October 30, 2009

poor-ing


*Love,love,love=)

I'm now love my weekdays more than weekend
for...Non-reason
kinda boring nowadays
Spm examination is just around the corner
but i'm still hanging around being efficient facebooker everyday=)
can't concertrate in my study at all while something bad is keep reminding in my mind seriously
ii hope i can doing well and deserve better always
Spm examination fast over please,the day leave and fly is getting soon*countdown
hopefully i will really get what i want and need afterthis
it's just simple and normal actually
kinda troublesome on it lately
i doesn't wanna care and ask anymore
just because of don't drop it into deep once again
should be get ready for the day been pull out one day
don't take it serious since you doesn't take it serious too
things will be back and get close when the moment you change everythings
totally no more confidence on it,telling myself should not be looking onwards
it's hurts
Do promises it will be in good condition again when all the things change=)
---------------------------------------
poor-ing recently
spent most of my money on foods
having three meals per day at outside mostly nowadays=.=
no wonder i have gain weight much and my tummy,my god=(
i'm waiting my Fujifilm Instanx Mini 7s coming now
i am wonder how i goanna find those lots of money to pay everything on next month
Awww~!!!

ciaooo~!!
thinking what and where should go for dinner later.
somemore headche of who goanna call and date for hving dinner together*haix
somebody are busy for works,somebody are dating,mostly will reply you no money*haha

okay,don't care first.
ciao,ciao,ciaooo=)

No comments: