September 24, 2009

The End

YES.
cries hardly the hold day,
untill my wound is damn pain now since it has inflamed,
suffering with fever and sorethroat somemore,
what is the bad day of today.?
i just wanna get an answer from you
can you please make everything of yours clearly
you doesn't reply me,
and yea,
you choose to being cheater,
you lied at me,
you did appears offline when you're at home,
and you was told me that you can't online cause of some others reason since last week,
so now,
i'm doubtfulness,
still got how many much of things you're still hiding at my back,
how many much of things you was lied at me from the day start untill now?
alots of question marks is in my mind now
and yes,
i send you the msg in messenger with full of tears on my face,
drop and dropped,
you never reply,
i know you did saw it,
nevermind,
at least you get it.
i'm making myself a decision to you,
but it's actually not what i want,
it's really hurts so much and deep,
but nothing else i can do anymore,
i can't bear it alone anymore,
it's really bad,sad and hurts honestly
i can't share it to others in everything while i'm down and sad always
because nobody will hold the secret
i'm really disappointed on everything that you has done,
and yes,
you're really too egoistics sometimes,not good and gentle enough
do you ever appreciate it and care of my feeling?
maybe you never...
you choose to be with them,
i would let you go,
cause i can't share a person with anyone others in the sametimes
i don't care it's on reality or networking
and i have told you,
i HATE them much,
i dislike a person that keep on repeating the mistaken that i dislike

and yes,
you do it.
i'm extremely tired.
i can't understand what you want.
i can't understand what're you thinking at all in your mind.
you did leave down a very bad memories in my deep heart inside
and you did leave down a very bad wound on my body that i'm still suffering nowadays
since i still can't get my Real report.
it's really bad.
this is how you treat me,
i did realised it,
now only i know,
who you are,
what kind of person you are,
i have been saw it clearly.
and i'm regret and disappointed on it.
is losing my direction,
show a very fake smile to facing everyone,
but actually i'm weak.
i can't understand,
it's just a very promises for me to you,
why you can't make it since it's just unreality,
is it it's more important than everything,
perhaps you will take a yes.
Fine,
since you can't make it for me,
i have nothing to say,
we just stop untill here,
and i don't wanna to explain it anymore.
Hurts so deep and much.
It's unexplainable.

No comments: