September 15, 2009

balik kampung


*I know is it kinda annoying and ugly
*but i still like to post it out.HAHAHA~!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
Oh,Oh,Oh,
Balik Kampung,
Oh,Oh,Oh,
Balik Kampung....
Hari Raya is around the corner,
it's only left few days,
wow,it's sweet,
cause goanna having one weeks school holidays again
but its seems like nothing for me
cause i have never go for school often nowadays
maybe one weeks per day or two days*teehee
what to do,kinda not feeling well,it's damn suffering=(
my parents is going back Sibu this coming Saturday
Balik Kampung same as Malay*haha
i wishes to go back
but i couldn't make it on Saturday
Sigh
mummy called me just now,
recomfirmed me once more time again,
cause she wanna booking hotel
Rh hotel orelse Kingwood Hotel,
there're having some promotion offers now,
nonono,i can't make it on Saturday.
mummy asked me to drive myself back whole the way on Sunday afternoon if i want,
Ohmygod,i hope,the problem is i need someone to accompany me,
and i couldn't found anyone,
brother want gaming at home,
Miss Sia back on Friday,GRRR~!!!
Whoelse can accompany me?....*crazy
the reason for going back just wanna to meet my grandma up*imissher
second,get myself a haircut since my hair is damn long now
third,get myself some little shopping
fourth,treat grandma a dinner
fifth,imiss all those delicious food=(
Well,it's hopeless i can make it on Sunday,
but i will try my best bestie to go back if got anyone accompany me
don't wanna to stay at such kind of boring Miri City for my Raya holidays.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WTF,
finally,
i have put on all my confidence and went for a looks yesterday,
the results came out with a word MAYBE again,
i shout out louded,Do you know how to write the word PAIN....?
if it doesn't recover after one week later,
i'm really will going crazy.
Stop,Please.

No comments: