August 25, 2009

holidays

Holidays now...


Ong.Daisy*Here is my little buddy


*the day hang out with the girls and boys to Esplanade beach last two days.Sunday
*but only girls here.boys are all busy*LoL
doing nothing
staying at home everyday
going out and meet my little buddy out last saturday,sunday and monday
rest at home today.we did no place can go again
i just realise that miri is really such a boring town
facing my lappie.fb-ing every hours
at least gaming.nothing much i can do except this
chatting...? not really.im less reply those conversation in msn and fb*sorry
the reason is.Daisy Ling is not a Friendly Gal*Peace
so less i will talk and chat with stranger or someone that i don't like to chat with
i will reply you as cold as i can orelse i will just ignore it and delete it from my list as well*sorry
anywayz im having a nice chat with two of you nowadays.yes man.
at least still got somebody is by my side and cheers me up=)
pray hard for my health this few days
i do really hope it's just a normal causes
stay far away from me please
ihate DOCTORS.NURSES.WARDS.HOSPITAL.MEDICINE
scared.worried and cried.*arhhhh
end up.i can't stand with it alone
testing for one month more*pray.pray.pray
-AMEN-
Having School holidays now
still got one weeks to go
arghhh~!!!
im going crazy with it*shitz
nevermind.just take a good rest a home=)
Start from yesterday,
yea.i did a very cruel decision
and it's really cruel and COOL
yesh..it's for my own good
but for another negative position,
what i did just trying to spoiled my own image
what to do.nothing much i can do anymore
this is the only and the last WAY
Looking Forward
Every Realtionship won't be 100% perfect.
So,once you're fallen with someone you love,
You do have prepare yourself to get hurt;
Once,Twice,Even third and more than it;
untill the love you have has Gone.
I hate you,
I hate you lies me always;
I hate you being Betrayer;
I hate you find THEM;
I hate you keep contacting with THEM;
I hate you're failed to make a promises you giving me;
I hate you being a promises breaker everytimes
I hate you're disappear without a msg everytimes,
But,
I'm still love you more than hate you.
Heart you.*Peace

No comments: