July 01, 2009

happy belated birthday.anthea

happy belated birthday to miss Anthea Liew here
paiseh for late post it up*peace
wishes your all the best in year 2009 and your sweet seventeen
hey.you're still the most yougest one.

quite busy this few days
not enough sleep at all
almost sleep around 4am everynight
and wake up around 6am*wtf
my face*ohmygodness
don't ask me to look at my face in mirror
eyes bags.pimple somemore*damn
saturday gals
i'm waiting for this coming saturday night.suiiii

it's lies and hides
this's how you treat your love one
this's how you care someone that you love
excuse is still excuse
i'm not going to forgiving it
at least prove everything front of me
i don't wanna to live with such kind of complicated life
it's just make my life suck
i hate there're someone to be promise breaker or betrayer surround of my life
it's enough
stop cried please...
i am just forcing myself to do everything that i don't like every moment
whatthefuck...

No comments: