July 21, 2009

go for it

blogging time
it's so damn boring for me now.almost getting crazy with something happen*damn
i've been facing my lappie the hold day
just keep on gaming and watched hk drama
kinda tired now.and i just sign in my blog
my mind remind me that it's times out for you to get little some update
so now i'm here for blogging to updates some recent feeling and news

first at all..
i wanna to know now.
it's Where're you going?
can you give me some more reasonable answer when you reply me later or tomorrow?
can you letting me to trust you more?
can you don't be so so so egoistic everytimes?
can you be honest everytimes?
can you think of my feeling before you do everything?
can you please changes for me everything that i dislike you to do?
can you be honest with me in everything?
can you don't try to cheating or hiding everything from me anymore?
can you don't give me a answer about between reality and unreality anymore?
can you please think everything of what you've done or doing around carefully?
can you don't make me worry at you everytime when i couldn't find you again?
can you let me not to think too much and negatively when i couldn't find you or you're chatting or finding others everytimes?
can you prove to me everything at the front of me in a short-time?
can you stop and delete those networking?
can you give me some-more reasonable answer when you answer me everything that i has ask you everytimes?
can you don't let me keep on guessing around when i can't get any truth answer from you?
CAN-YOU-DO-IT-ALL?
i hope you can.but it's Hopeless.
it's so hard for me to acceptable.believeable and go through with my life that with Smarter Smile recently.
Sometimes.
i have to pretend something that i do really care like i don't really care
actually i'm care it.but i do never and force myself not to saying it out
I'm looking forward day by day
at last.i still can't get everything
perhaps it's just become more worst and worst
Trying to be myself and go on with my feeling peacefully
Can i do it?*i don't think so.it's hard
Please remember.there're nothing to hide.
nobody will know what will happen in the next minutes and moment
how could i survive when i'm alone all the times?
can't stop the tears from fallin sometimes
i used to be so fine when you walked into my life
i tried to reach out for you just to be with you
but.nowdays and this time.my heart is breaking and hurts,disappointed for what've you done and doing around everydays
*Conclusion:She not need a Boyfriend.She just need a REAL MAN.She just need is a REAL MAN that really cares and loves her with all his HEART.

Second.
i'm so damn UNLUCKY today.
awww.bullshitz man
headche since sunday untill now
flue was started came to visit me this morning
went 2020 for breakfast with all of my classmates
there're almost hold 5a3 students over there.
i'm late and i was the last one whose reached there.*paiseh.overslept
then everyone went stadium cause it's our school sports day
i do went back home cause i forget to wear school t-shirt*ok.fine
when i was the way drove back home
get shocked by the car at my back
damn lori at the front break down at the corner suddenly
four of car at the back tak sempat break down
what can i do
i was driving camry that time tim
i just can drive out to the line immediately.but how know it's one car coming at the front*shitz
the small little kelisa at my back more scary.
he know that he can't break down at the right time since he drove so fast and nearly from my car
so he drove and break down at the road side as only way he can do
if not my car sure kena bang by him
it's too over scary
afternoon.my auntie was came and visited me
awww.shitz.now i am suffering with it.*damn
sigh.
lying on my bed the hold morning and afternoon
when i woke up for walked to downstairs take some drinks
i was fall down and the staircase
O-M-G.wtf
it's okay~!!!
just now i went out for fetched my brother back home at pelita
when the way i back home
there're Police Traffic blocked at the pelita highway
wtf~!!! i been blocked of course
cause never wear safety belt always
as usual.i just gave rm10 to the Shitz police traffic
tonight and now.
i'm sat and facing for my lappie the hold night
where did you going?
what're you doing?
i'm starting to guessing
no online.msg no reply*damn
can you please telling me and let me know before you're sleeping or going out next time?
i'm lazy to hear explanation from you sometimes
cause it's so hard for me to trusting
i do accept it but i'm still care and mad it deep in my heart
i'm just telling out all the truth
since i saw everything more and more clearly day by day
sigh
tell me everything that you know and things that you have changes or done if you ever appreciate this relationship

No comments: