July 27, 2009

bad mood

kinda bad mood now
perhaps something happen between us is getting more worst and worst
just cause that you don't wanna to change it
i can't understand
why you can't just change it since you know that i dislikes it
i really can't get it
and why you do lies at me everytimes.once and once
i really can't get it
sigh.
tears is still fallin
sleeping is the only way
cheers up daisy.

I'm looking forward this coming Saturday
althought i can estimate that it will be a very bad day for myself
since i couldn't get any conclusion
can't get any hapiness
but i will still trying my best to facing every of you with my smiley face
not matters how moody am i have.
no any mood for planning it at all
will be busying the hold day
going breakfast at Boulevard restaurant with gang of classmates
then going Sushi King for our lunch.*yes.Sushi king is opening on This Saturday
night time will be my 18years old birthday celebration with all of my schoolmates
just organize a buffet party at home
nothing special.
that's all
don't wanna to write more.
moodless*

No comments: