June 07, 2009

sick terriblely

damn*
sick terriblely today
i can't talk with my original daisy sound as usual*LoL
sexy sound*
can't move.can't standed up when i was woke up this morning
lying on my bed yesterday night the whole night
i can't fall asleep*wth
and i'm super duper hyper moodless now
try my best not to show my weakeness in front of others
especially my best bestie girls and boys...
i'm seriously need someone to talk right now
who can..? N-o O-n-e
tears doesn't stand for weakness sometimes
trying to walk every steps with colours
learning to appereciate everyone and everything front of me

i don't wanna to say.speak any happened
i don't wanna to listen.hear.any any explaination
fine.all my fault...
i can't SHARE
Too over ACT
even is a stupid also know that
yes...
i can't share with anyone whoever who you're in the same times and ways
i can't explain this all clearly
i don't know everything
lose everything...
all i know is just i'm SICK and i wanna go for some SHOPPING right now
damn*
my parents will be going Kuching later
so.that's meant i goanna stay at home alone this two days
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
i don't want
anyways.daddy.god bless youuuu

MISS WONG.i will never forget.we're the same
once we say don't want that meant don't want
we got same attidude.
yes.we're the best
you're my best bestie listener
MR.LI.i'll never forget
YOU MAKE ME DRUNK*LoL
can we have the third time..
can we go for a drinks later...
i need you right now*peace

you made my life...
holyshitz

No comments: