May 27, 2009

byeMiri...

9.15am now
daisy in the house...
forced myself to wake up early*tired.sleepy
damn...waiting...
i'm forcing myself...Don't please Daisy Ling Kok Sing
yes...I can't SHARE*wtf
you can doesn't meant that i can
it's enough...still the same
it's out of my limited..Damn.pissed me off~!!!
it's OVER...
10days to go...
Oh-My-Godness...
i can't imagine how worst it will go within this 10days...
totally lose my direction...
pointless to say more...
try hard...but at last still end everything up...
sigh...
going Brunei later.going Hongkong by Brunei Airlines tomorrow
6 June only i'll be back to Brunei
maybe 6 or 7 June only i will back to Miri
i hope that i'm really can enjoy my trips well
but.i don't think i can...
it's still keep deep in my heart.keep on reminding every second...
sigh...Moodless...

goanna say ByetoMiri.HellotoHongkong

No comments: