April 20, 2009

trustless

i'm totally wanna fainted.headche
my eyes.hot till totally goanna burned dy
not really feeling well since afternoon untill now
i'm really tired now
not only on my little sickness
include.you.him and her.*wtf
Trustless
it's no any main point for me to trusting you anymore
cheating around once and once
sorry.i'm not stupid and blindness
i'm not a stupid gal that what you had been thinking in your mind
i'm tired
it's complicated
you just try to betray me once and once
don't tell me you Don't have
i wouldn't believe
and it's Impossible
those whose will believe you just really Stupid
times more longer.then i'll be get more.know more.understand more
i'm seriously dissapointed on you
this's what you wanna treat me is it?
okay.Fine
i won't care so much and more
start from This moment
want just come
tired just go
i wouldn't care it
cause it's your life
just up to you
i don't mind
at least i'm get mad or whatelse in my mind myself
i'm rather staying alone in the house
daisy in the house.sleeping in her room
sticking on her sweetie bed.cover with her warm blanket .*)
this's the only way i can do and pass my life
i know it's meaning less
that's my own hobbies .*)
who cares~!!!
i'm lazy to guessing or asking or quarreling or scolding whatever.. for nothing everyday
once and once
and the last.i still can't get the real answer that i want
i agree.i'm emotional recently
alot of thing do happened surround me nowdays
it's just killing me
plus sick-ing always.not enough sleep
can't sleep well everynight
sleep one hours.awake suddenly
lying on my bed for a long time untill the moment i fall asleep always
thinking alot of bullshit
staying at the dark side always
why.don't know
even myself also can't understand of.
perhaps you do? *LoL
sigh.nothing much more i goanna post
sleepy
ciao first
i'm lazy to done my homeworks
it's getting more and more
a tons of ps projects still haven't done yet
not really in mood to done it
just let teacher boom me tomorrow.tee-hee
times out.go on bed
night eveyone

iimissit...

No comments: