March 17, 2009

daddy*i love you


non-makeup face

*wow
i love my daddy always
my beloved dad.*I LOVE YOU
no matter how.i'll still loving you always
you make me happy always while im down
FINE.i just back from airport now
daddy just came back from china today
one week never meet him dy.
finally.his came back already*miss you.
guess what.daddy bought 2 Lv and one Gucci bag for me at China
i love the design so much
it's not real.but so what.i don't mind
disappointed .daddy got bought one Lv that got little same as mine previous one
so maybe i'll give it to my mummy*hiaks
i'm so sad now
kinda down just now while i was waiting the flight at airport
but.i'm fine now
at least daddy got bought something for me make me happy.*)
you just trying to make me to disappointed on you once and once
i'll try my best.i won't be care so much and more
far and far.short and short.fast and fast
you just go to hell better much and more
don't keep talking alot of bullshit around
i don't wanna to hear your any bitching sound
all just FAKE
woohoo*
i'm gonna back to my hometown
very soon
missyoualllikehell
can't wait
two more weeks to go...

The weak can never forgive.
Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.


No comments: