March 20, 2009

blaming

my mood turned down suddenly
i'm blaming myself now
sorry for what i did
but.i'm regret.please forgive me
i hope that i can fly
so that i can go somewhereelse ASAP now
grrrr~!!!
ok.I'm fine
just a little small happen

today*
nothing much special
but.i awake by my parents around 5am today
wtf =.=
sigh.who ask i'm their driver*sienz
went here and there
place to place the hold morning
meet my bui around 12pm
lunch.sleep.tea time
spend our tea time at XingShaoBao
since i had a very long time never eat Shao Bao .*)
plus our pimples keep pop up without reason .*(
so must control our food.can't simply eat something like Kfc or Mcd etc...
night time went boulevard
grrrr~!!!!
brother alot of macam
I HATE HIM~!!!
always need me to be his driver
he is the one whose always got alot of function
since the time still early
so i decided went to boulevard
shop alone at first .*(
but at last i saw boy.ahyung.rongyaw and one?? came
so follow them for awhile
back home around 9.30pm
bui called me out from yamcha again
omg~!!!
escape it much more better
my eyes just gotta close
small and smallest

ciao first
i gotta sleep
miss my sweetie bed .*)
nitezz everyone.sweet dream

No comments: