February 10, 2009

i'm back


daisy in year 2009


hello
i'm back
sorry for my late update
untill now-------------
i just go and register a new streamyx line at my new house
paiseh-ing
what im busying for this two month
hmm...nothing special i think
schooling days still can do what...
went to school at the morning
went out at the afternoon
night time mostly rest at home
dont wanna to be a party animal that i had be at sibu anymore*ahem
this month will be more busy on my church stuff
ohya..we gonna have a perform on 14 march night
damm exciting plus nervous on it now*teehee
spm were getting soon and soon.near and near
i'm still like nothing
everyday still the same
playing around.=.=
ohya.miss sibu muchiie muchiie serious now
when can i back.........grrrr
something.vantine's day were coming soon
this coming saturday
nothing special...
the reason is because that's mummy 44 years old birth*haha
last...
imissmygrandma
imissmyaunt
imissmyuncle
imissallmyfriends
imissmycousins
imissyouALL
Don't try to mess up with me
Thank you....
Please don't make me dissapointed once more before of after you done everything
Don't try to force me
Don't talk alot of BULLSHIT.NONSENCE.whatever infront of me

1 comment:

Qoo said...

我喜欢第一张照片哦^^ 美美...