February 20, 2009

fuck up

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

i started to hate my life
i started to hate you.him.her*sometimes
alot of happened comes out so suddenly
untill i never thought that its will happen in my life
untill im getting insane.down.cried.tired.complicated.lost my way
i just realize
im not as strong or even as tough as what i always thought
life is just COMPLICATED
always changing without your notification
you must try your best to facing everything as you can
this is what happened to me right now
im trying to fix it ASAP right now
i've been stressing these two month
well.what can i do?
i missed out alots of thing
sometimes.im really cant understand myself
sigh.what a life?
who can give me a properly answer?
i choose to sleep hold the day
hide myself in my darkness room
cover myself with my sweetie blanket :*)
just because of i wanna to escaped all the fact that i gonna facing on
sigh.kinda down now
im trying to cheating you
just because of i don't wanna to let you know all the truth
alots of times.im really cant understand what you're thinking about
i'll just let you go.it's because of i dont wanna to make alot of trouble
i know.you was cheating me sometimes
but i choose to close my eyes
i know.you was angry with me sometimes
but you choose to hide all the thing in your mind
i'm sorry.you can try to say it out even if it will make me get mad or whatever
i'm still remember
caring and understanding.do you?
i guess.you know who you're
i dont wanna to mention your name here
you know.i know.it's ok

---------------------------------------------------------

grrrrr...
im starting to miss my hometown sibu right now
i miss all of you
my grandma is the first*iloveyou .*)
aunts.uncles.cousins
of course my lovely Friends too*teehee
i hope that i can going back there soon
don't wanna to stay at this such kind of boring.complicated town


Don't feel like wanna to answer any call or typing any text
for non-reason
don't ask me WHY.

No comments: