January 09, 2009

Wtf



pissed off~!!!
kinda bad mood now
can my eyes blind
and cant even see everything that had happened ON
sigh
i do really tired with my life in this brand new year
i know i should appeciate everything that around myside
but i shouldn't
i never complain anything
doesn't meant by I DON'T MIND
*YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS
can you just STOP to asking me damm alot of LAME QUESTION
can you just STOP your LAME ACTION
can you just STOP your BAD TEMPER
can you just STOP your fcuk ATTITUDE
can you just STOP your BAD HABIT
can you just CHANGEYOURLIFE...
if you CAN'T
then please FAR AWAY
i may rather GO AND GET LOSE
i wouldn't break any rules that i had pledge before
that's I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E
please don't keep repeating to asking me the same question
i say no THEN It MUST WILL BE NO
i say yes THEN It MUST BE I'LL TRY MY BEST
i do really be tired on my life seriously right now

try my best.be your best
if you can.i sure can

No comments: