November 16, 2008

christmas

we wish you a merry chrismats
we wish you a merry christmas
and the happy new year

ohyea.*)
happy merry christmas
christmas is just around soonnnn*LoL
still gt one month actually
so what.times pass fast
fast.it's coming soonnnn
so exciting lo weiiiiii

back to the topics
today.sunday
of coz morni mass for every sunday as usual
miri pastureland will organize a Christmas Parade on 6 of DEC*peace
of coz my church join it too
so today.we decided start to re-decorate our laterns
since i was so free with my bored holidays
i get one old latern back home to re-decorate it too
seems like easy and simple bt little bit hard
it's maybe because of i can't catch out with the skills
just changed the old red latern to blue new latern
sigh.its was really fugly-ing for me
can i make once more time again.*(

tat's my job.before and after
fugly-ing

raining heavily tis few days
D-A-M-M.S-U-C-K.S-T-U-N-T.S-I-C-K.S-I-E-N.S-U-F-F-E-R
get myself 3 set of new pyjamas last few days*hurray
bt cartooness.LoL.whatever la.pyjamas only
and.new Freskon contactlens
i prefer freskon more now
tis time i choose Misty Grey
wow.so damm excited to wearing it now*hahaaa

tomorrow and tomorrow
i got a new JOB*hahaaa
bt just one week
start from tomorrow
every 0730-1100 morni
plus NO MONEY
just for fun and just a easy job
it's no called job actually
call.hmm..... ??~!

20percentage i will fly
80percentage i will leaving here
sigh......
i wanna fly
see me fly
i try to fly ar fly
can't stop here always
WTF~!!!
hope that times can cure everything
God Bless Me.please

No comments: