October 22, 2008

pass

Everything END
Final exam.Car test exam
ALL -ENDING-
i gotta have a BIG BIG REST for myself right now
shuld sleep tight tight.rest more harder.play more harder then before

yea.
goanna reports some experience for my CAR TEST exam today
and my DAY of test car today
Finally.I had been pass through tis big big exam dy
juz so damm good-mood nw
nt nid to learn tis kind of thing aftertis anymore
nt nid go dat such kind of suck place anymore
waked up early in da morni
for get ready all my thing(magazines.bottle.sweets.ic.etc...)
thn.tooks 30mins times for went SERNADIN for my breakfast
afterthat go IM for waiting my master worker
cx i nid to take some practise before test starting
jpj exactly jpj
i dno want hw to describe them
juz so damm F-C-U-K*
actually da examination have to start by 8a.m
bt they comes late.so we gonna waited then till 9a.m
tested started.we got two part
one was NAIK BUKIT.S PARKING.3 POINT TURN
second was drove out of IM.tats mean drove to lutong or pujut 7
jpj will tell you which road you gonna drive
DAMM~!!!
when i was exam 1st part tis morni
im using the car num 6
and im da 6 person whose using tat car to tested at da part one tis morni
GUESS WHAT???
the car tat im using to tested gt sth prob of its clutch or brek mayb
da 1st person dat test using tat car pass da part one
and another 4 all failed.all failed at da part of NAIK BUKIT
if you failed at da naik bukit at 1st.tats mean u will fail another two at da part one too
DAMM~!!! W-T-F
turned me~!!! im using tat prob car
im so scare at tat time.reali nervous-ing
tears almost dropping down from my eyes.bt luckily no
im da sixth person to drive tat prob car.i scare will failed likes others.
so i tried to ask tat iban gal wat's da prob of da car
when da times i step on da car
i was trying everything.Clutch is da most important for Sure
i juz was likes so damm super duper hyper scared
juz can used prayed for helped myself
asked god for helped me on everything
yea.i passed through da part one
waiting da times pass by minutes to minutes.hours to hours to test da second part
afternoon
i saw KHUNG
she was hving her 2nd driving lesson on today
so lucky me.saw her thr.keep gossiped around for sure while waiting da time pass
actually gonna start on 1p.m
bt jpj late gain.them started test on 2p.m
how pro they're.so what
we can't say anything pun....
second part start.im da 1st five person whose test
reali nervous-ing
cx its da most hard part for me
plus tat time was raining heavily lo weiiii.....
khung was looking for me when i started da test too.paiseh-ing*haha
drove out of IM.then go small pasar at Lutong.
by the way.will passby.XX secondary sch.industrial.thn out to highway
O-M-G many kereta OKIE.
luckily jpj ask me to drove road B.if road C sure dead
and LUCKILY im da NEW JPJ whose tested me
he was good ENOUGH
no fierce and all
you noe why i say tat...
because i burst the LAMPU ISYARAT
i kira good good dy.bt who's noe
light turned orange so suddenly
my heart juz likes dropped down
and i straight stop my car when i saw da light turned colour
i tot that i failed dy.bt LUCKILY NO
and i say the SORRY to da jpj
then he say damm alot to me
keep blablabla
bt i dno what he was bla-ing thr
cx i was concertrate on my driving
juz ans him hmm.hmm.hmm*LoL
perfunctory him xia looo.*hiaks
when i reached IM.straight put free gear and hands up da hand brek
never gt close down da engine too.*LoL

Here.wanna thx all my friends loo.
whose msg me and support me tis morni
my classmates da most
kimmy so funny.
she sent wat:JY.DAISY GO.GO.GO.DAISY GO
i was laughing alone when i saw da msg tat she sent
plus.she say dat i can pass it lo.hold class was support you.*LoL
i dno it's real or not.bt stil THX LA.
juz miss kong.she was so freaking bad
sent me and ask me ARE YOU FAIL.cilaka betul
khung more funny when she reached IM for her driving learning lesson
she saw me sat alone thr.she shout loudly and laugh
YOU FAIL HAR?YOU FAIL RITE.DN LIE ME.I NOE U FAIL DA PART ONE TIS MORNI
hahahaaaa.ki siao betul perempuan ini.....

now.no more TEST
FREEDOM
Loo Soon Ong
ur hp better 24 ON-CALL
i will tried to learned daddy car tomorrow
three cars i gotta to learnKENARI.CAMRY.LINJA KING
ahhhhhhhhhhhh.M-GOSH
mum say better dun drive down city 1st
cx i was get used to drive in manual dy.
better get used on AUTO tis few days xia
Haix....


my L LESEN

while waiting da Jpj


im da calon num 17

No comments: